Reindeer Readathon

Did I need another readathon? Probably not. Did that stop me? Absolutely not!

With December fast approaching and my current readathons coming to an end, I decided that I needed to add another to the docket. A friend on Twitter posted about the Reindeer Readathon, and it seemed perfect because a) I love the holidays b) It's reindeer themed and c) It's a month long! How perfect?!

It's being hosted by @breakevenbooks, and there are four different teams! Mistletoe, Nutcracker, Snowflake and Stocking. Each team is led by a different leader, and the team with the most points at the end of the month wins! Because there are nine reindeer, there are 9 prompts, and a crossover book that can be used for extra points! So if you have a book over 500 pages that's being used for a prompt, it can be counted as the Christmas Star too! 25 extra points on top of the prompt points! 

I'm Team Nutcracker, which is being led by the lovely @donnatsundoku. The readathon doesn't start until December 1, so you still have lots of time to sign up! 

You can check out the original video here. 
Sign up is here!

Comments