November TBR

Hi Loves!


This is a month of firsts for me! It's the first time I'm really making an effort to map out my reading and made a TBR. I'm also taking part in my first readathon, as well as starting (for like the fifth time) my reading bullet journal. For some reason I just feel more motivated this time around. Oh, and did I mention that this is my first time blogging? Right, I guess that's a thing now too!

It's been a hot minute (aka years) since I really set aside time to read. I used to devour books as a kid, and it really fell to the wayside through college and working. But I've started watching a lot of booktube and was immediately thrown back into the world which I had forgotten how much I truly loved.

My TBR isn't huge by any means (add the readathon and I have my work cut out for me, though!), but she is pretty hefty. Combined there are over 2300 pages (between 4 physical and 1 audio), so the fact that I'm already done a book has me feeling pretty good.

With a contemporary and a whole lot of fantasy, November is looking like a pretty fun month!

What are you reading this month? Is it new to you or an old favorite?


TBR


The Bones Houses by Mara Rutherford (finished)


Once and For All by Sarah Dessen


Eragon by Christopher Paolini


Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson


To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (audio)




Comments