I Put My Name In The Goblet of Fire

Hi Loves!

I'm very excited right now, because on top of my TBR, I added my first readathon!

I did a fun little Google search, and BAM the perfect readathon was found. The Triwizard Tournament Readathon, hosted by @chaptercharmer on Twitter.




Why is it so perfect? Besides the fact that I am obsessed with Harry Potter, am a Hufflepuff (with a smidge of Slytherin) and that I'm actually in the midst of a reread; January 2020 is the 20th anniversary of Goblet of Fire, and the house editions are being released! It truly feels like the perfect readathon to start out with.





Since it is based on the Triwizard Tournament, there are three tasks set between 3 weeks. The Dragon, The Lake and The Maze. Each tasks lasts a week; November 11 - 17, November 25 - December 1 and December 9 - 15. The Yule Ball is on December 22!

So how exactly does it work?

First, you determine which school you're going to (by your birthday):

Beauxbatons: January to April
Durmstrang: May to August
Hogwarts: September to December

Then, you face the dragon.

Beauxbatons: Hungarian Horntail
Durmstrang: Swedish Short-Snout
Hogwarts: Common Welsh Green

Because the readathon doesn't start until the 11th, there is still time to sign up! You can head over to their official twitter or their blog to sign up.

Are you putting your name into the Goblet of Fire?




Comments